High Voltage (600V) PMSM Motor Control Using FOC
Active-Semi offers two high voltage (up to 600V) PMSM Motor control solutions based on the PAC5250 and PAC5253 PAC™ ICs. These solutions offer highest system efficiency and smallest footprint available today with fast time-to-market enabled by PAC™ Software Development Kit (SDK), reference designs, firmware and motor tuning software tools.
For downloads, visit Technical Resources or contact Active-Semi at email@example.com.
Active-Semi High Voltage ACIM & PMSM Motor Control Solution Kit
- Unique and innovative PAC5250 design integrates both high-side and low-side drivers, highly simplifying and considerably reducing the size, cost, and component count of the system
- Up to 600V operation in an incredibly compact package
- EVK HW with up to 1550W, FOC for PMSM & ACIM, and BEMF Sensorless Control for PMSM
- Microcontroller based motor control allows for variable speed control of motor, allowing features such as soft start that reduce wear on motor, use of lower cost motors, and more efficient operation throughout the motor speed range
- Preloaded FOC & Speed Estimator Firmware in PAC5250 Flash
- Motor Control Software GUI to program motor parameters
- EVK and Software GUI User Guide
- Software Development Kit (SDK) & User Guide for CooCox IDE
- EVK Schematics, BOM, Layout Files, Firmware Image
- Kit includes CoLinkEx Debugger board (CoLinkEx-DEB-V1) and UART-UART Converter board (UART-USB-CONV-V1) for programming and communication
- Universal (115Vac/230Vac) AC grid connected system
- Integrated controller is configurable to support flyback or PFC operation
Evaluation KitsVisit Technical Resources for EVK User guides, schematic, BOM, Layout collaterals and firmware downloads.
Products Supporting High Voltage Motor with FOC Application
Buy at Buy at Buy at Other Distributors